Thursday, June 3, 2010

End of Year Concert

See these Two BEAUTIFUL faces?  These are my daughters.  I adore them.  A few days ago they had their "end of year" School Concert.  Their classes each sang 2 songs.  Of course, every mom wants to say, and rightfully believes, that they kids are the STARS of the show.  I gotta tell ya though, I really think my little ladies shined bright on that stage and they sang their little hearts out.  I can't believe another school year has slipped past.  How amazing it is to watch them grow.  I miss those baby years of holding them close at night...when their whole little bodies would fit snugly in my arms.  But I am blissfully happy watching them accomplish and DO so many things....and they still fit snugly in my arms.  They just spill out a little bit more now.  

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

There's got to be something we can do to keep them from growing up! If you have a plan, let me know. What cuties!