Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day Festivities






It's been a busy day. We did lots of projects. The girls helped make cookies. Frosting them was a sticky, messy, treat. Kayla got really excited....I believe her cookies are a little more frosting then cookie. Cass tried hard to make hers look special. Mom and I decorated a few to take to a party tonight. We watched "Home Alone", a classic favorite. We read lots of stories, "Diary of a Worm" topped the list. Brogan got more love then he wanted...a consequence of having Cass around him all day. My mother has been a real trooper...she loves her grand kids but it's been a while since she had 3 crazy little ones under foot. Bravo! I believe she actually held up better then I did. Thanks, mom. You've made this day manageable. Snow days are a lot of work.
Fun. But lots of work.

No comments: