Sunday, December 14, 2008

Letters to Santa


The girls wrote letters to Santa this year. This is in NO WAY a hint to anyone who may be still looking for something for them!!! Santa has taken care of these items. In an effort to teach the girls that Santa is not the provider of endless toys the girls get to ask him for only ONE gift each year. So far, we have been abel to "guide" them in their requests and Santa has come through. One day, we assume, he won't be able to deliver....but we'll worry about that bridge when it comes time to cross it. For now, he is happy to oblige their wishes. They even made a cute letter for Brog. It said, "I would like Boy Toys". Very simple. Very easy to accommodate. Whew!

2 comments:

Five Pines said...

We are excited to help make their Christmas dreams come true. See you soon.

Carolyn said...

The letters are so cute! I love that the girls are carrying on the letter tradition from your Dad's and your childhood. 3 generations so far - that is impressive.

Thank you for the fantastic week you shared with me. I enjoyed time with each of the kids and really liked the time you and I spent together.

Anyway, here's hoping that the cold that has gripped the nation soon lets up. I came home to snow and of course closed schools! I have tried not to go outside too much and the furnace has been working overtime keeping the house at a good setting for Zoey.

All my love to the fam!

Mom H