Thursday, December 11, 2008

Like Father Like Daughter


I'm afraid I'm loosing this particular battle. Kayla LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to game....be it on the xbox, my computer, or even a good ol' fashioned board game. Here we find Father and Daughter enjoying side by side computer time. Not only am I loosing my daughter to the world of technology, but it would appear that my computer is going with her. Sharing a computer with a 4 year old is NOT easy.
P.S. Play a game of I-Spy....see if you can spot Brogan. He has successfully emptied a small end table of all it's items and has managed to climb on top of it. Do you see him? Look over Brian's shoulder. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky....
P.P.S. Yes, Brian recently got another hair cut. He insists that he didn't ask to go this short and almost demanded a note from his hairdresser expressing the NEED to go this route. Now honestly, how old does he look to YOU in this picture? Old enough to be a father of three? Old enough to be asking someone to go to Prom with him? Maybe a student home for the Christmas Holidays? Feel free to share your thoughts....

No comments: