Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where's Cassidy?

Cassidy has been missing from our blog the past few weeks. Why? Well, back in June she and Brian left to go back to the East Coast....leaving the rest of us in WA until July 20th. We spent only a few brief days together before driving her to NY on July 24th to attend Camp Chateugay. A sleep away camp...for 18 days! We picked her up today, August 10th, and our family feels much more comfortable. But, have a look at some of the wonderfully fun things that she did while she WAS at camp:
I'm not sure what they were playing, but her friend was the goalie.
This was carnival day...they all dressed up in some sort of crazy outfit and had...well...a carnival. (Complete with kissing booth, which Cass assures me she DIDN'T go to)
Decorating t-shirts
All I got from her when I questioned her about this was, "Two words, mom: robot and robbery." And then she walked off....we're still not sure.
Fishing...she caught a fish on her first cast. Fun!
Dancing. The girl has got some SMOOOTH moves!
Performing with her group.
Hanging with friends!
Archery! She's awesome!
And there you have it! Cassidy's last 18 days summed up in photo.
We missed a lot.
We missed her.
But, she had a WONDERFUL time!
(next year, KK gets to go too!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I bet you really missed her. I'm not sure I would survive without my kids for that long. It looks like she really did some fun things. Way to go on catching a fish on the first cast - yay Cassidy!