Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Family Do's



It was time for haircuts all the way around. Everyone went quite a bit shorter. KK wanted to take her's all the way up to her ears. I held firm on the chin. Cass went with the short "V" cut again. You can't tell by the picture, but the back is super short and sort of "steps". Brog got his shaped and thinned. He cried the whole cut, but we chalk it up to the fact that he is having some severe reactions to other adults. Since I started working again 2 weeks ago he has struggled to adjust to having a babysitter for 3 hours a day (except Wednesday). Top it off with a trip to the doctor (2 shots) yesterday and you can maybe appreciate his leery tearful behavior. Every adult that walks into the room he is suddenly quite suspicious of. It's a bit sad. But, he'll adjust. He's tough. And, he gets a 3 week break when Brian is home in March. Now...back to the hair detail: Brain also went short again. He seems to gravitate to some sort of military cut. I don't understand it. My hair is also shorter. It brushes my collar in back but swings forward past my shoulders. It got a little "pick me up" in the color department as well. Cassidy is now asking for streaks in her hair. Sorry there aren't pics of Bzr and I. Maybe I can get Cass to take one and I'll post it later.

No comments: