Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Art-tastic!




Okay...so here are some images from Bzr's current art show. Confession: I took these photo's and his work is SOOOOOO much better then I'm able to capture. Bzr will post good images once he gets the works off the wall and in a studio with proper light. However, I wanted you to be able to see the stuff. It's very cool. I LOVE his self-portrait. Some might say it's a bit ego centric but if you know Bzr you know that he would never waste the opportunity of doing a self portrait. Of course it's going to be unconventional. It's perfect! The pumpkin has already sold. The two paintings of apples(only one in these pictures) are still up for grabs. The show will run until the end of October.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the self-portrait! A great idea. Of course, i am biased towards surgical masks and stethoscopes. Love the reading the blog, the pictures are all so great. Miss you guys!

Five Pines said...

Lori and I love the picture. I'm flattered you chose that subject! Did you put a price on it? Was anyone interested?