Friday, September 19, 2008

Lagoon Day Aug. 08


Another "previously on...." post: During our Utah visit we went to Lagoon. The girls fell in love with the bumper cars. Their other favorite ride was the "dino drop" which the girls call "the up down egg" because of it's design. I wish I had a photo of them on that ride but I only have video and I can't seem to get it to post. Bummer. We were at the park as soon as it opened...the kids stayed until 5 before heading back to the hotel. A few of us adults went back for some Tall Time once the kids had been fed and were content to watch "Kung Fu Panda" in the comforts of their hotel room. We all had a wonderful day. The following day we all headed up to Bear Lake for some family time there. Brian has all the images from that part of the trip on his computer, so I'll need to post from there to access those images. Maybe I'll try to figure out how to get a slide show on here so that I can put LOTS of photos. Keep an eye out for that fun.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay Shannon, I'm so happy you've entered the blogosphere! I can't wait to keep tabs on your adorable kids via blog =)