Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting this thing started

So I figured it was time to catch up with the times and leap into the cyber world.  I do this reluctantly though and with much trepidation.  I don't necessarily trust this newfangled way of communicating, but I find myself drawn to the simplicity and general "coolness" of the whole experience.  I'm still trying to get to know this program so you'll need to bare with me for a bit while I become acquainted.  I can't promise regular postings, but I'll do my best.  
I'm anxious to start...so, without further avoidance I am going to try to post some pictures.  Let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

Harmon Family said...

Yeah! I am excited you are blogging. I find it the best way to see pictures and get stories on everything that is happening with cousins. I love it. I have a blog as well so you will have to check it out.