Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rose Garden, Portland, OR


First of all, I should warn you that this post is picture heavy...but only a SMALL fraction of the photos I took are actually here. My dad took us to see the Portland Rose Gardens this week. It was breathtaking.
My own little Garden Imp....after he stuck his head in the fountain...sheeesh.
Kayla and my dad


See the city of Portland through the trees? I love Portland!
Kayla, sniffing one of hundreds of roses...



Brogan appreciated the flowers, but had more fun jumping on the "lily pads" (those hard plastic square green boxes that cover plumbing, maybe?)...photo taken BEFORE the fountain incident.


2 little roses of my own..

Seriously, row upon row upon row of roses. Each one more beautiful then the last.
Awwwwe...the boy DOES like the flowers...


I honestly could have posted 100's of more photos. The flowers were stunning and full of colors that we didn't know nature could create. It was the PERFECT way to end the day. Thank you Dad, for yet another wonderful memory and experience.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hope we have time to get there this year. Great pictures!