Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break Wrap Up continued

Brogan plays hard at whatever he's doing right up to the point where he falls asleep.
I like the little Lego triumvirate watching him.


As part of "Take Your Daughter to War*" day Kayla joined daddy for another round of Firefight in Halo. We teamed up with two other gamers and successfully fought off 400+ bad guys in fifteen minutes. Not only did KK dispatch the final bad guy of the match, she did it with style!

I'm so proud!
*You can check out Take Your Daughter to War Day here:

http://www.theonion.com/video/army-holds-annual-bring-your-daughter-to-war-day,14218/

I was just kidding.

I don't need a special day to bring KK to battle.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the vocabulary lesson. I realize that I may be showing my secret "stupid self" because I had to look up the definition of "triumvirate". Cool stuff!