Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OMSI

We have discovered OMSI. What a magical place. It is located in Oregon and is the best science museum we have ever been too. The girls had a blast. (We left the boys home to get some "manly" projects done.) But we will be returning frequently. Very frequently, I think.
Below is a picture of Cassidy, Kenny, and Kayla dressed as Chipmunks (aren't those cute little fur vests?) pretending to eat the acorns they have collected.
This is our UBER-CUTE cousin/nephew, Ben. He is the happiest boy EVER . So cute. Willing to cheese it up for the camera. And he has the cutest little crawl I've ever seen. I'll try to post video of it later.
Cassidy and Kenny shooting air compressed bottle rockets off (lots of fun).
Kayla, Zoey, Uncle Bryce, Aunt Shantel, Abby and Kale all taking a moment to watch the balls roll and tumble down the spiral.
Cassidy and Kenny hanging out in the space ship. These 2 really get along and have so much fun together. We will miss Kenny and Kale when they return to Las Vegas on Thursday. I think there may be tears.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe you guys made it across the country! I can't wait to see all of your West Coast adventures unfold on the blog. Much as I know the NH crew will miss your family, I think this is going to be such a great experience for all of you :)