Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shiver Me Timbers.....

Kayla attended a week long day camp with a PIRATE theme. For the entire week she was called "KK the Sweet". When I picked her up from camp the first day, she informed me of her pirate moniker and I jokingly asked her, "Are you sure it shouldn't be KK the Sassy?" She gave me a look that was anything BUT sweet and mostly quite sassy and with exasperation gave me the dreaded, "MOOOOOMMMMM!" complete with eye roll. Kayla took to Pirate week all too well and the next morning she came down dressed in a spiffy little outfit with a pirate bandana, one clip on ear ring, every bracelet she could find and tacky plastic ring (all of which she called her Pirate Booty) and a scarf tied around her waist. It was a riot. But she was serious about her look. During class the kids made a very large pirate boat. Here KK is demonstrating her fierce pirate look (HA! It totally cracks me up.) and showing off the boat and her fashion savvy. Enjoy....

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

A hoy me mattie - I think, KK the Sweet you are a marvel. I love the pirate look it is a good one for you!