Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby Heff?





















I'm not one of those mom's who is comfortable taking naked pictures of my kid...although I can certainly understand why some moms would do it and can't blame them for it at all. I'll probably be sad one day that I don't have any pictures of my kids in the bath tub with strategically placed bubbles or wash clothes or rubber duckies. However, this is the closest that I'm willing to come. Brog had just finished his bath and we put him in his super cute new bath robe. It wouldn't stay folded shut, and I kept thinking that if his robe were crushed red or black velvet he could be a baby version of Hugh Heffner (who I don't support, admire or appreciate on any level). So, I post this with reluctance.....but he is just TOO darn cute.

3 comments:

Five Pines said...

So... does he have any girlfriends yet??

Carrie said...

i see a little bit of Kayla in the face he is making in the photo on the right!

Amy said...

Brogan looks more grown up every time I see him. It is amazing how fast they grow.