Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday?

Guess what I got for my birthday? New shoes? A new appliance? Clothes? Toys? Movies? Dinner? A Date? A Cake? No. No. No. No. No. No. No. and NO. What I DID get was 3 sick kids:
Here they are, all sprawled out in the living room watching "Tangled" for probably the 7th time. For the record, Tangled is a GREAT movie and we love it (obviously) but maybe 7 times in 48 hours is a bit much...I have a feeling it isn't the last time we will watch it before all our little ones are healthy again.
So, in light of these facts, we are going to postpone my birthday until tomorrow (or the next day, depending on the general health of our household). However, the calls and cards that arrived today (or before or even after) are all very kind and appreciated. Thank you for thinking of me and sending me thoughts and wishes. Feel free to include a few thoughts and Get Well's for the 3 sweet wee ones currently littering my floor.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So sorry. I know how you feel. Happy birthday anyway...we'll find a time to go out and celebrate AFTER spring break (because then, YOU will need a break). Hope everyone gets better soon.