Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day prep

Well, the girls are old enough this year that they wanted to create their own valentines for their friends at school. Cass started weeks ago. I kept asking her to wait and I would help her, but she had other ideas. She cut and glued hearts on a piece of paper, gave the heart a face and hands and legs...then informed me that we needed a piece of candy for each hand of each heart. She wrote "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY" on the bottom of each one as well. She was quite pleased with the result and I have to agree that they are very cute and very personal.
Kalya, on the other hand, had grand ideas but needed help executing them. She wanted to make cupcakes with trains on top and a smoke stack that had a puff of smoke that said, "I choo choo choose you!". Everyone helped with the assembly and creation of KK's valentines. They were cute but I made her promise that next year things were going to be a bit simpler. Oi.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So cute! However, so CRAZY....too much prep for me! Happy Valentine's Day - I sent one to each of your girls (hope they get them).