Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One about Mommy

So I figured it was time to add a bit of me to this blog. I recently got my hair cut...again. I've included a picture of the new do. What you can't see is that it is a very severe "A" line cut. In the back it doesn't even touch my collar. In fact, they used the "shavers" to do the back. VERY short. VERY fun. I dig it. The other pictures are of 2 cakes that I recently made for a birthday party. Someone actually paid me to do 'em. They were super fun to make. I'll be doing a baby shower cake here in the next 2 weeks, so I'll post pictures of that when I'm done with it...assuming it is photo worthy, that is.



6 comments:

Carrie said...

hair looks great! nice job on the cakes. I like the giant white fluffy one, that must have been fun to frost

Tracey said...

CUTE HAIR!!! I love the cakes! Can't wait to see all of the upcoming party pictures!

Chelsea said...

HOT MAMA! And those cakes are making me hungry!

Harmon Family said...

Super cute hair. I think that is my favorite kind of hair cut. And I love your cakes. Too cute!!

Five Pines said...

Very Creative!

The Mechams said...

It all looks yummy, including the hair do!