Monday, July 13, 2009

Funny Story

No photos with this one, just a cute little tale:
This summer the girls have been taking swim lessons. KK goes in the morning and Cass goes in the afternoon. Brian takes KK and I take Cass. The girls have the same teacher though. Today she remarked to me, "There is a girl in my morning preschool class who looks EXACTLY like Cass, named Kayla." I told her that they were sisters and she replied with, "Well, that explains it all. I thought they were twins separated at birth." It is true that the 2 of them share some very striking resemblances. As there mom, of course, I see the similarities but I don't look at them anymore and think ,"Wow, they could be twins". Moments like this though remind me that you certainly can't deny the genetic link these 2 peas-in-a-pod share. They are cute as buttons. They have the same dark chocolate brown eyes, a red tint to their hair, sweet little smiles and tiny little noses....I guess they do have a little in common, if not a lot.

No comments: