Friday, October 10, 2008

A Fall Afternoon





Sometimes it does happen....we have fun while Cassidy is away at school. I took KK and Broggie out for a walk this afternoon. It was warm. It was beautiful. It couldn't be helped. They played in piles of leaves and had such a wonderful time. I know Brog doesn't exactly LOOK happy, but HONESTLY, this was one excited little boy, and his energy was obvious. Kayla had a blast. She brought her pumpkin bucket with so that she could collect leaves. She filled it up and dumped it repeatedly over Brog's head...much to his joy and entertainment!

2 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

When seeing this picture of Brogan I am reminded of the face that Brad used to make when he was little which he called his "mean tough face." Of course, I don't remember actually seeing him do it because I wasn't born yet but I do remember seeing pictures with captions in the many volumes of Schroyer baby books.